Wind, Utility and Telecommunications Law in New York
TELECOMMUNICATIONS/PUBLIC UTILITY LAW
Telecommunications/Utility Law in New York
The law firm of Cooper Erving & Savage LLP was successfully representing clients in the wireless telecommunications industry before most people even had cell phones. We are proud that some of the most successful companies in the wireless industry continue to rely upon our knowledge, experience and innovative approach to practicing in the field of telecommunications law. At the Albany law firm of Cooper Erving & Savage LLP, we provide a full array of services to our telecommunications clients with an emphasis on obtaining results in a cost effective and prompt manner.
Real Estate Services for Telecommunications Clients
Some of the services we provide our clients include:
- Leasing and purchasing of property for telecommunications sites
- Land use and zoning/permitting
- Acquisition and sale of wireless communications facilities
- Litigation of claims under the Telecommunications Act of 1996 and State Law
Wind Law in New York
New York State is one of the most difficult regions in the country to permit and develop wind facilities. Navigating through the complex and often controversial siting regulations requires an experienced and knowledgeable guide. The lawyers at Cooper Erving & Savage LLP have assisted stakeholders involved in the siting of wind energy facilities and can protect your rights, regardless of the size of the utility project. Visit our Wind Power Law Blog to learn more information about current events relating to wind law and our practice at Cooper Erving & Savage LLP and how we can help you develop wind energy facilities.
Our lawyers are experienced and are able to:
- Assist developers to obtain necessary permits and approvals for the construction and operation of wind energy facilities
- Assist municipalities in drafting local laws relating to siting of wind energy conversion systems and the ethical zoning process
- Litigate Article 78 claims
- Negotiate land leases and real estate purchase/sale transactions for landowners and developers
Since 1813 we have used innovative practices to assist our clients in an effective and efficient manner. We remain educated and up to date on all federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding telecommunications, wind and utility law.
Learn about how Cooper Erving & Savage LLP can help you and your organization by contacting Scott P. Olson to schedule a consultation. E-mail us or call our Albany or Clifton Park office toll free at 888-352-3751 for more information.