Brian D. Deinhart joined Cooper Erving & Savage as an associate in 2017 and is admitted to practice in the State of New York. He focuses his practice on Commercial Litigation, Plaintiff’s Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Employment, and Civil Rights.
Mr. Deinhart graduated from Cornell Law School in 2017 with a concentration in public law. While at Cornell, Mr. Deinhart was a member of the school’s interscholastic mock trial team. He also co-founded Cornell’s constitutional literacy project, which sends law students to teach constitutional law and jurisprudence to local high school students as part of their curriculum.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Deinhart graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University at Albany, with majors in Philosophy and English, and was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa. Mr. Deinhart currently volunteers as a coach for the Cohoes High School Mock Trial Team.
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Employment and Civil Rights
- Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York
Juris Doctor, 2017
- University at Albany, Albany, New York
Bachelors of Arts, summa cum laude, 2012
Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
Majors: English and Philosophy
- New York, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2019
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association