Kelly L. Malloy-Pogoda is a partner at Cooper Erving & Savage LLP, where she focuses her practice in the area of residential and commercial real estate. Kelly received her J.D. from Albany Law School Union University, where she was a member of the Justinian Society and graduated cum laude. She received her B.A., magna cum laude, from the University of Vermont in 1986. Kelly was honored as a member of the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society.
Kelly is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the Albany County Bar Association, and the Capital District Women’s Bar Association. She has been an active volunteer in the Legal Project for nearly ten years.
- Real Estate
- Albany Law School Union University, Albany, New York
J.D. cum laude
Honors: The Justinian Society
- University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont
B.A. magna cum laude – 1986
Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
Major: Political Science
New York, 1995
- Successfully obtained an Order vacating a six (6) year old default judgment which served to eliminate client’s access to Saratoga Lake, and permitting successor in interest to intervene in continuing litigation.
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Capital District Women’s Bar Association
Legal Project, 2000 – Present